1. Sharewatch is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. This statement relates to our privacy and cookies policy in connection with this website. We strictly adhere to the data protection legislation in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003.
2. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. Sharewatch will only collect information which you provide, for example, by written application, by e-mailing us or by filling in an online form.
3. The personal information we hold is used for establishing and managing your account, and supplying you with information regarding opportunities that we believe may be of interest to you. As a result we may contact and send you marketing material from time to time. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send us an email or phone us. Contact details are on this website.
4. We may disclose your personal information to successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. However, we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for validation when depositing or withdrawing funds, and credit agencies should you wish to open a credit account with Sharewatch.
5. However, where required by law, your personal information may also be disclosed to an applicable governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority. These authorities may then use your personal information to investigate and act on any breach of regulatory rules in accordance with their procedures.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with data protection legislation.
7. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check or update your personal details by telephone.
9. In order to process card transactions, the bank or card-processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Therefore by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal information in this way. Save in the circumstances set out in paragraph 5 of this policy, your information will not be transferred outside the EAA for any other purpose.
11. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us via the form on our site.
12.You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like to make a request please write to us at the address supplied on our contact page. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for this service.
13.Your use of this website indicates you have read and accepted our cookie and privacy policies.